Spring is an elastic element that works by generating large elastic deformation by itself. It is widely used in various machines. Mainly used in medical breathing equipment, motion control, home care equipment, shock absorbers, pump springs, relay protection hardware, fluid control valves, mechanical aerospace components, actuators, switch cabinets, etc. Its main functions are:
- Control the movement of machinery, such as springs that control the opening and closing of cylinder valves in internal combustion engines, and control springs in clutches;
- Absorb vibration and impact energy, such as shock-absorbing springs in various vehicles and springs of various buffers, etc.; store and release energy, such as clock springs, bolt springs, etc.;
- Measure the magnitude of the force, such as springs in spring balances and dynamometers, etc.
In the injection mold, the role of the spring is nothing more than the following points:
1) The function of automatic reset of the push rod fixing plate of the precision injection mold is installed next to the reset rod. After the precision injection mold product is pushed out, the push rod is pulled back to its original position to restore the function of the cavity.
2) The function of positioning is used for the positioning of the slider in the lateral core pulling, and is used together with the stopper.
3) Auxiliary power for movable parts such as movable plates and runner push plates.
In the absence of impact force, the precision injection mold spring will easily lead to fatigue failure of the spring. In this case, the spring will not have any buffering and shock absorption effect, which will easily lead to damage to some parts in the processing of precision injection mold products, so it is necessary to use multiple springs. The matching combination design can effectively avoid such problems.