Attentions given by positioning component supplier who wholesales high quality positioning component:
Remember the following points as you position multiple components:
• All the components are positioned together without any relative movement between one another.
• You can define constraints for multiple components in the same manner as you do for a single component.
• You can add one or more components for positioning even as the Position tool is active. The added component immediately gets the transformation that the other components are sharing.
• If you have selected 2 or more components for positioning, you cannot deselect any of them until they are positioned.
• You can move and reposition multiple components as one unit using the handles of the dragger. While dragging a linear handle, you can snap the components to a geometric reference and constrain them.
• If you add one or more components to a positioned multiple component set, any constraints that were applied earlier while positioning the components are cleared.