We are an Injection mold maker, let’s share with you how to classify the structure of injection molds.
1. Classified by molding method:
(1) Injection mold: the mold used on the injection machine. It is mainly used for molding thermoplastics, and a few varieties of thermosetting plastics are suitable for the molding of this mold.
(2) Compression mold: a mold that uses compression technology to form plastic parts on a hydraulic press. It is mainly used for forming thermoset plastics.
(3) Pressure injection mould: It is a mould that uses pressure injection technology to form plastic parts on a hydraulic press. It is suitable for molding thermoset plastics.
2. Classified by the number of cavities:
(1) Single cavity mold
It is a mold with only one cavity, and one plastic part is formed at a time.
(2) Multi-cavity mold
It is a mold with two or more cavities, which can form multiple plastic parts in one mold.
We also have many other products, such as Straight ejector pin, welcome to visit our company!