1. Typical angle is 5-10°, though users report success at greater angles with guides installed. Contact Engineering
for application review.
2. Guided Ejection is recommended, and if there is less than half of the Core Blade bearing in the insert, lifter guide
plates should be added.
3. Recommended clearance is. 001"-.0015"(.025~.038mm)where permissible.
4. Verify that the core insert material is at least 10 HRC different than standard Core Blades, and for additional performance,
consider coatings or treatments for increased hardness of lubricity.
5. Locking angle can be designed to accept molding pressure.