• Typical angle is 5-10°, though users report success at greater angles with guides installed. Contact
engineering for application review.
• Guided ejection is recommended, and if there is less than half of the core blade bearing in the insert,
lifter guide plates should be added.
• Recommended clearance is .001"~ .0015"(.025~.038mm)where permissible.
• varify that the core insert material is at least 10hrc different than standard core blades, and for
additional performance, consider coatings of treatments for increasing hardness of lubricity.
• Locking angles can be designed to accept molding pressure.